WBUR's L-O-N-G Station ID

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 12:47:25 EST 2013

> At 02:30 AM 2/24/2013, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
>
>>"WCOP AM and FM Boston" would be legal, as I understand it.
>
> According to the rules and regs it is not.

Why do people have an ongoing fascination with this topic?

It doesn't matter...to the listeners, nor the FCC.

Yet, people want to play legal technician and discuss this topic on and on.
Not just here on B-R-I...but everywhere.

It is such a non-issue these days....yet people are contually fascinated by
it.

Never understood why.....