Michael Graham to be on WCRN, 3 other stations

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed Feb 6 07:22:25 EST 2013

If I did my calculations correctly, and assuming there isn't a
whole lot of terrain difference, the 10mV/m contour is about
half the distance as the 2.5 contour.  A 15mV/m contour
is a little more than a third of the 2.5.

WCRN's major daytime lobe toward Lowell goes from ~ 40 miles
to ~ 20 miles for 10mV and ~ 14 miles for 15mV.

-Bob