"Boston's Real Jazz" WZBR 1410 on air

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Dec 19 14:20:33 EST 2013

<<On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:46:16 -0500, "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> said:

> Great report, Mark, but what's NL? I don't think you meant Newfoundland,
> which, AFAIK, is NF and could well be what you meant.

The Canadian postal symbol for the province of Newfoundland and
Labrador changed a decade or more ago to "NL", as the provincial
goverment undertook a variety of measures to make the mainlanders feel
more included in their province (including spelling out "Newfoundland
and Labrador" in many provincial functions that had previously said
just "Newfoundland").

-GAWollman