"Boston's Real Jazz" WZBR 1410 on air

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Dec 19 02:26:15 EST 2013

<<On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 01:14:08 -0500, A Joseph Ross <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> Interesting to see another AM music station.  I wonder how long it will
> last.

Well, it's an Alex Langer station, and his other station in the area,
650 here in Framingham (licensed Ashland), does Portuguese-language
programming.  People were speculating whether he would simulcast, but
clearly he's not doing that (at least, not yet).  But I wouldn't be
surprised if the jazz programming were really just filler for parts of
the day that he can't broker, and I bet he would shift to something
else if he gets enough brokered shows to make a full-time format.

-GAWollman