Breaking News!?! Sorry WCVB, I don't think so....

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:07:53 EST 2013

The game had a 34.1/62 rating on channel 4 which translates to 807,000
households so a lot of people were interested.

Many others were Christmas shopping yesterday so that alert may have
brought them a smile. Now if they had sent out an alert that BC lost its
basketball game I would agree but the Patriots are huge.