RIP Radio-Discussions.com (Radio-info)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:57:09 EST 2013

Having a wide variety of boards including state by state, specialities like
DX, HD, airchecks, etc, was one thing I liked about RadioDiscussions. And
we had some real characters, some of whom (like me) are already at
RadioInsight or are possible to show up there in the near future.
Running messageboards or Facebook/Yahoo groups, etc. is indeed a chore; on
some facebook groups I had people that I approved.hoping for the best, then
they just go on there to post offtopic spam... etc.