The WJIB signal

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 02:58:11 EDT 2013

At 1:00 this morning I had to take an unexpected drive to East Derry, NH, when I got back in the car I switched from WBZ to see what was on WFEA
and CFZM. 740 Toronto was playing 50’s rock and roll with some 50’s MOR and suddenly taking over quite strongly was Vaughn Monroe singing “Dance Ballerina Dance” followed by a version of Blue Velvet not by Bobby Vinton it was WJIB at 5 watts giving CFZM a run for its money 45 miles from Boston,
not bad I would say