WKFY

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Wed Aug 21 01:05:06 EDT 2013

Was going to call it "Soft Rock 98.7".

Although I would not discount John H's programing, the Cape has not been
sitting around waiting for 98.7
Both Easy 99.1 and Ocean 104.7 have served the 50+ listeners on Cape Cod
for years.  Another example
of the Cape being over radioed.  Surprised that they are already running
commercials.

>From my perch in the south side of Mashpee, the signal is quite listenable
at home.  Not so much in the car.