1240 West Yarmouth sold to Langer

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:06:38 EDT 2013

You live on the North Shore. People claim that WMXV 1570 is Spanish-speaking, but to my ears, it
sounds Portuguese. During the day, it BOOMS onto the Cape...check v-soft-com for any Cape town
and its high on the list of AMs. Does Langer know this I wonder?
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Nelson
Sent: 08/05/13 03:01 PM
To: Sean Smyth
Subject: Re: 1240 West Yarmouth sold to Langer

As it is WJFD 97.3 New Bedford has a huge signal and has been programming Portuguese for years, and Langer says the Portuguese population on the Cape is increasing...and I think there's a huge presence on the "South Coast" (WJFD used to be owned by Edmond Dinis, who died a few yrs back; I think Dinis also had a CP for a 1270 in Dartmouth that never got built AFAIK and I wondered if he would have made that Portuguese or some kind of Spanish-language...) On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Sean Smyth <ssmyth@psualum.com> wrote: > He says it will program in Portuguese. Is there a huge Portugese > population on the Cape? I didn't think there was. <br/><br/>Sent from > Yahoo! Mail for iPhone >