1240 West Yarmouth sold to Langer

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:08:27 EDT 2013

I have a soft spot for the old WOCB 1240.

My parents had a cottage in West Yarmouth and one day I wandered down to
the station and it was there I caught the broadcasting bug.

(BTW WOCB is where Fred Cusick started)

Langer on WSRO does Portuguese programming geared to people from Brazil.
The Cape audience comes from New Bedford and is Portugal based.

Dinis's station actually had a decent audience in East Cambridge.

People forget that it isn't that far from New Bedford to the Bourne Bridge.