Could WFNX go talk? WGST returns June 3, all syndicated with Glenn Beck, Dave Ramsey | Radio & TV Talk | www.accessatlanta.com

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 23:47:39 EDT 2013

Most of the problems with the 101.7 signal are to the south, in the direction of the signals it's protecting, 101.5 WWBB Providence and 101.9 WCIB Falmouth.

Also, WGST Atlanta is an AM station, 640... not FM. It had a long history of being a talk station before going ESPN Deportes. I don't think that situation can be compared to what they have here in Boston at all.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA

I keep hearing how poor this signal supposedly is, I get them just fine both at home and in the car here in North Salem, NH.  I know they probably don't get up to Concord, NH like some of the other Boston signals do, but I think the weakness of this signal is being greatly exaggerated.