Could WFNX go talk? WGST returns June 3, all syndicated with Glenn Beck, Dave Ramsey | Radio & TV Talk | www.accessatlanta.com

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Apr 24 22:36:06 EDT 2013

On Apr 24, 2013, at 6:59 PM, Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org> wrote:

> The problem with talk on 101.7 hasn't changed: it simply doesn't go
> where the conservatalk audience is.  You might be able to squeeze
> another mile or two out of it if you turned off the stereo pilot, but
> not enough to make a difference in Woburn or Dedham or Westford.

I keep hearing how poor this signal supposedly is, I get them just fine both at home and in the car here in North Salem, NH.  I know they probably don't get up to Concord, NH like some of the other Boston signals do, but I think the weakness of this signal is being greatly exaggerated.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH