Could this be the end of broadcasting as we know it?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Apr 11 00:45:30 EDT 2013

On 4/10/2013 11:47 AM, Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> And the ocassional skip (WCSH on 6 the most common) and getting WCBS (albeith snow filled) when WGBH signed off back then.

When my family moved to Bedford, MA in May 1957, we discovered that we
could sometimes get WCSH 6 with a faint, snowey signal.  Once that
summer we were surprised to find WCSH with a local-quality signal.  But
after WHDH-TV 5 came on in November, we couldn't get it any more.

A few years later I discovered that I could sometimes hear WCSH on my FM
radio at the far left side of the dial.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700| Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com