TV Indoor antennas

John Christie christie12@verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 14:36:05 EDT 2012

I am blind and purchased a DTV Radio for the blind. This radio works like a
digital TV accept that it doesn't have a screen and can only get over the
air TV stations. I live in East Weymouth in an apartment where you can't get
great reception. Could you recommend a high quality antenna which wouldn't
have much assembling to it.

The company that I bought the  radio  from recommends that I purchase the
antenna from Radio Shack because you can return it if it doesn't work. Also,
give me an estimate of the cost of the antenna. Thanks allot.