Conversion of reel-to-reel videotape to DVD/CD, etc.

Peter Murray peterwmurray@gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:02:36 EDT 2012

Larry-

It may be helpful to talk with Nan Rubin and other folks working to
preserve old Public Television archives, if this is of high
importance...

http://www.thirteen.org/ptvdigitalarchive/contact-us/

-Peter