KISS-108, I-Heart and I'm sure every CC CHR TV spot

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 01:02:35 EDT 2012

Anyone else gag when they see the KISS-108 and also I-Heart (and I’m sure every other Clear Channel market CHR) generic TV spot.
I have a few KISS-108 ad’s that ran during my tenure and later years. These great TV spots were always about Boston and focused
on what made KISS-108 a top tier industry star. Now its just ubiquitous mediocre crap which could be LA, San Diego, Miami or NYC....nothing special
what’s next.... a new spot by puked out by Taylor Swift. It may have not been the real Golden Age of radio but I sure feel lucky to have
worked in the Industry during what were some of it’s greatest  years.