WBIN-TV 18?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 22:25:41 EDT 2012

Years ago when staying in the Burlington VT area I would see IDs for
WVNY-TV 22 and
it would say "WVNY TV 22, Cable 4" which seemed to be where most cable
systems placed
it. The latter not part of an official legal ID of course, more of
impressing it in people's memories.

Wikipedia entry for the station:
"The station can also be seen on Time Warner Cable, Charter, and
Comcast channel 4."