Your radio presets?

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 08:28:49 EDT 2012

I recently bought a new car that has a Sony radio with factory-installed
Sirius/XM. There are 10 presets for AM, 20 for FM, and a whopping 30 for
Sirius/XM. It's total overkill. Out of 50 presets, I seldom remember where I
have programmed a station to appear, and I end up turning the tuning knob
instead of using the presets. :)

>I know we go through this topic every number of years or so, but wondering
with all the relatively recent dial-shuffling what folks have punched in
nowadays?