850 runs loop in advance of split (to ESPN on AM)

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Oct 7 00:09:08 EDT 2012

On 10/6/2012 11:38 PM, Jeff Lehmann wrote:
>> I've watched some UMass games on my livingroom TV, which is a stereo
>> TV, but I've never noticed much difference.  Is it possible that some
>> games are done in stereo and some aren't?
> Where you really notice the stereo audio during sports broadcasts, is
> listening on a surround sound system, with the speakers further separated
> than on a regular TV. Many games are even broadcast in 5.1 surround sound,
> which is quite impressive!

I don't have surround sound, but I have the TV connected to the stereo
system, and the speakers are a bit more separated than just speakers on
the TV would be.  I've noticed stereo effects on other programs, but not
on football games.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com