850 runs loop in advance of split (to ESPN on AM)

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 23:38:13 EDT 2012

> I've watched some UMass games on my livingroom TV, which is a stereo
> TV, but I've never noticed much difference.  Is it possible that some
> games are done in stereo and some aren't?

Where you really notice the stereo audio during sports broadcasts, is
listening on a surround sound system, with the speakers further separated
than on a regular TV. Many games are even broadcast in 5.1 surround sound,
which is quite impressive!

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA