850 runs loop in advance of split (to ESPN on AM)

John Francini francini@mac.com
Fri Oct 5 15:38:08 EDT 2012

And on occasion the lack of stereo is rather telling.  Both WEEI and WBZ-FM both ran some ads for BMW which compared the 325i to models from Lexus and Audi.  They used the left channel for the competing models' announcers, with the right channel for the BMW response to their features. Both channels were hard-panned left and right.   Made the point quite clearly.

On WEEI, all the single-channel announcers simply sounded 50% softer than the primary announcer (who did the intro and exit).