Westinghouse

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:52:14 EST 2012

In the good old days of Lechmere Sales, I remember they carried products with the "Admiral" label. Probably had nothing
 to do with the original manufacturer. They could never put another, um, SHEEN on it while they carried the line.
 R: I just bought some bargain detergent powder with the Oxydol brand...could Dreft be far behind?

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Hall
Sent: 11/19/12 04:34 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Westinghouse

 This Christmas season I have been surprised and very happy to see national advertising for various Westinghouse products. I realize this has nothing to do with the original Westinghouse Electric Company but just the same It sure is nice to see that whoever has rights to the brand is doing good things with it. I see the Westinghouse name on TV’s, electronics and lighting and other products in all the Big Box stores, I am very sentimental and abhor the loss of iconic American brands such as Hostess.