Westinghouse

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 16:34:38 EST 2012

This Christmas season I have been surprised and very happy to see national advertising for various Westinghouse
products. I realize this has nothing to do with the original Westinghouse Electric Company but just the same It
sure is nice to see that whoever has rights to the brand is doing good things with it.
I see the Westinghouse name on TV’s, electronics and lighting and other products in all the Big Box stores, I am very sentimental
and abhor the loss of iconic American brands such as Hostess.