WBZ should hang it's head in shame

Upsidemedia seth@upsidemedia.com
Thu May 31 20:39:27 EDT 2012

Here, I listen to wbur for news, wbz to find out why rt 1 is at a standstill. But when in the NYC metro area, where I grew up and often visit friends and family, it's 1010wins. WINS does traffic like no other. Even if they can't fit all the roads in one report, they somehow add a personality - stationality if you will, to their 22 minutes in a way BZ never has in my 20 years as a news junkie in New England. I do miss Brudnoy, though.

Sent from my iPhone