Wikipedia entry for WKOX

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu May 24 03:38:27 EDT 2012

So he feels he owns the call letters WFNX. Am I correct in assuming that should CC change the calls and
 someone else requested them they could be released to that broadcaster with FCC permission? Or does
 Mindich have a friend who will take the WFNX calls and "park them" for future use? I thought Mindich
 was, as Jerry Williams used to say, getting out of the (radio) business?

 Right up there with Radio Free Vermont, the pirate who said they could legally broadcast on 96.5 in Rutland because the signal didn't cross state lines and thus the FCC, which is federal, couldn't touch them...and
 the pirate (in Lawrence I think) who put out 99 watts of power and said they weren't breaking the law, as there was some kind of minimum power of 100 w. Hey, he puts out 99 w so he's legal...right?