WFNX Sale Price = $14.5 million

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed May 23 13:03:24 EDT 2012

And to add to the rumors, the Herald reports that "radio experts" think
Clear Channel
will move Talk1200 to 101.7.  The article quotes Bruce Mittman, a former
WXKS-AM exec.
The logic behind his prediction makes sense.

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/media/view.bg?articleid=1061132117&srvc=business&position=recent

The Spanish options sort of makes sense too - I suppose it depends on
whether Spanish or
Talk will bring in more money.  I don't understand the country option: The
little 101.7
signal competing against WOKQ on one side and WKLB on the other doesn't
make sense.

-Bob