Anybody know the breakdown between 93.7 and 850?

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Fri May 18 02:35:27 EDT 2012

> or perhaps finally just airing ESPN Radio fulltime.

Once again, my response to the constant talk of ESPN fulltime on 850
is.....WHY would Entercom want people NOT listening to THEIR Boston
programming?

I would assume that ANYONE who would be listening to ESPN on 850...would be
a sports listener that could/should(?) be listening to WEEI's programming.

Why give anyone another reason to not listen to D&C, Big O, Planet Mikey,
etc.

Now if ANOTHER operator was in charge of 850AM...I could see THEM putting
ESPN on 850 to mop up anything listeners left over, but Entercom has no
reason to put
a competing format on a station THEY own!

You COULD make a case with ESPN Deportes that these would be new listeners,
who would not come from EEI.