Anybody know the breakdown between 93.7 and 850?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:54:00 EDT 2012

The Entercom Boston cluster is not doing well. They overpaid for the Red
Sox especially after Greater Media walked away from the bidding.

Putting WEEI on FM cost them the revenue from Mike-FM.

Something has to give.