Boston.com will bring WFNX staffers back online

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jun 25 18:52:19 EDT 2012

On 6/25/2012 6:10 PM, Peter Murray wrote:

> Internet-only radio certainly works - there are stations that are doing
> fine that are stream-only. The better question is how many were formerly
> FM/AM broadcast outlets? I suspect the number of successful transitions is
> low - but that may be due to a lack of good content (or content/brand
> management) rather than just economics.

Or perhaps promotion.  People don't listen to what they don't know about.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com