Philco Phorum

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jun 19 01:39:40 EDT 2012

On 6/18/2012 1:38 AM, Chris Hall wrote:

> I seem to remember several members including Joseph Ross have early Philco radios, I belong to a site called  The Philco Phorum that
> has everything Philco.

I'd be interested in looking at that site.  The radio I have is a
radio-phonograph that my father bought in 1947.  It was in the
livingroom when I was growing up until my father built a basement den,
and it was moved down there.  It now graces my livingroom.  The radio
still works, though it could use a filter capacitor.  The phonograph no
longer works.  It has no station markers on the dial, just a slide-rule
dial with a light.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com