Changes at WWZN

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Jun 14 15:54:17 EDT 2012

On 6/14/2012 10:31 AM, Bob Nelson wrote:
> "Later this summer" may mean a possible 1200 or 101.7 deal, as Mindich
> vacates 101.7 in late July and CC takes over 101.7.

What will be interesting, in addition to where, is when.  Ed Schultz and
Thom Hartmann worked things out so that instead of competing with each
other by being on the air in the same time slot, Ed would get to
broadcast live at noon and Thom at 3 pm.  I wonder what Dial Global's
arrangement with them is-- how many hours are they allowed to be
time-shifted?  Both are on XM, of course, as is Stephanie Miller, in
their regular time slots (9 AM for Stephanie, noon for Ed, 3 for Thom).