Changes at WWZN

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:27:54 EDT 2012

We could speculate about 1200 or 101.7 going libtalk (rightie talk
one, leftie on the other); I would doubt WRKO. As for WTKK they seem
to like Smerconish (and I don't know if Grace Blazer is still there
but she brought him into radio at WPHT I think). Another option might
be for 96.9 to run it at 6 pm where currently The Daily Wrap airs, or
about 9 or 10 pm in place of Batchelor. What are the other options,
"bigger" than WWZN? (As for WRKO, somehow I doubt them, but they could
possibly run Ed at 7 pm in place of Savage. Entercom does do libtalk
in
Buffalo...)