Changes at WWZN

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:39:10 EDT 2012

 Ed Schultz has told listeners he will be on a bigger Boston station later
this summer.

My hunch is 96.9

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Laurence Glavin <lglavin@mail.com> wrote:

> [...]
hosts/shows, no explanation of cancellations >
http://www.revolutionboston.com/on-air
>  I tuned in to WWZN at times Friday and noticed it was airing an
unsourced newscast (Not NBC radio) and then
>  AlSharpton. My first guess was that their reception of the satellite
that delivered Miller/Schultz and Hartmann had
>  failed and that they would fix it in time for Monday. Stephanie Miller
is bringing her troupe of entertainers to
>  the Wilbur Theater tonight (Saturday night). WWZN would normally be
expected to have a table at the event
>  but probably won't tonight. Will anyone in the audience know about this
and will it be commented on?
>  Stephaniue Miller's radio show is simulcast on Current TV and I have
Current TV (which I ordered
>  for Keith Olbermann's show , oops), but now it serves as the source of
Steph's show. If it turns out that DialGlobal