WBZ should not hang its head in shame (what an absurd idea)

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jun 4 23:49:39 EDT 2012

On 6/1/2012 6:57 PM, Martin Waters wrote:

>        But they're still working on it. Don't even get me started about the creeping cancer of leased time/infommercials that the programming and news folks in Boston have no control over. It started when Sunday night's "Looking at the Law" gave way to a paid quack medicine "program" years ago. Now there's even a paid, self-serving financial show for an hour that interrupts the news at 10 a.m. on Sundays. Funny, CBS doesn't do that to WCBS or KYW, et al.

Maybe this is because AM stations in Boston no longer attract the GM and
Apple ads?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com