SatRad vs. Broadcast vs. DIY

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:49:47 EDT 2012

We produce a listenable signal from Jamestown, NY to Olean, NY down to
Clarion, PA and just past DuBois, PA. We've had listener call us from as
far away as Union City, PA and Butler, PA (in the shadows of an adjacent
channel station)

Our signal does well because the closest 97.5's aren't that close, and
stations on 97.3 and 97.7 are far enough away.

I dont know what a stations name as to do with it?

Paul