Globe: What happened to rock radio in Boston?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:58:08 EDT 2012

 The Boston Globe prints an insert inside the print edition of the paper called the 'G' section (its predecessor was
 an insert on Thursdays only called "Calendar", but they wisely decided not to call nowadays the 'C' section). As
 the weekend approaches, this 'G' section provides listings of performers appearing at various venues, often
 with the sponsor. Some shows appear to be sponsored by WFNX, as well as WBOS and WODS. Thus, I',
 assuming that in the future, there may still be WFNX-sponsored shows after the frequency trades ownership.
 Maybe THAT will in some sense be considered "intellectual property".