National Hockey League says Stanley Cup Final on radio in Boston

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 13:07:05 EDT 2012

> "the formats on Sirius/XM that get ANY ratings at all are the ones that
> duplicate the broadcast formats available to anyone on AM/FM."
>
> The only format on SiriusXM that gets any ratings at all, according to
> Eastlan (the only company that includes satellite > radio in its local
> ratings, in the few markets in which it operates), is Howard 100, Howard
> Stern's main channel.
> No other satrad channels get enough mentions to meet Eastlan's minimum
> reporting standards, and Arbitron stopped > rating satellite radio in
> 2008.

The last report I saw for Boston had Howard getting ratings, then the 60's,
70's 80's (Oldies/AC) channels....along with the SiriusXM Hits and 20 on 20
(CHR) channels.

> There is NO satellite channel that duplicates an OTA broadcast station.
> Some of them come close in programming
> content, but none of them carry commercials

Sorry, Sirius/XM still carries WLTW (and a few other OTA broadcasts) don't
they?  Unless it has gone away recently.