How long before this happens?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Jul 28 01:25:05 EDT 2012

On 7/27/2012 10:12 AM, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> My parents are in their sixties, and they don't listen to AM.  They
> don't listen to oldies, either: they listen to pop-country on WKLB-FM.
>
> Don't assume that older people necessarily want to listen to the music
> they listend to as teenagers; their tastes may well have changed.

Good point, but there are many of us who do like to listen to that
music.  I also like to listen to the music that I listened to in college
and law school.  It has a certain nostalgic quality that tends to relive
some of the good things about that era.

Then again, I also like to listen to classical music and all sorts of
other music as well.  Many people have eclectic taste, which is part of
what I like about WJIB.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com