Spot on article from the WCVB Website about "the harbor"

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Thu Jul 26 22:36:53 EDT 2012

I've listened some to WHBA.  So far, I haven't heard a song that wasn't instantly recognizable in the first five seconds.  I suppose that's what some people want.  "We play anything"?  Really?  What they play is in such a narrow range--overplayed '70s and '80s rock hits. I was tired of most of the songs they play years ago.

Paul