Progressive talk gone from WWZN?

Linc Reed-Nickerson linc45r-n@lincster.com
Wed Jul 25 17:03:45 EDT 2012

In small markets like mine, Burns and Lakeview, Oregon, Dial Global is
straight barter, in cities like Boston I believe you have income from
the network.  With a station like WWZN it's probably not much, so
perhaps management is in a dispute about how much they are being
compensated.

I program my own Classic Rock FM's, with Tesh, Delilah and Donnie, plus
a local morning show, I use Music Master sine for all but Delilah I
progarm the music.

My AM is Country.  We were Dial Global's True Country until June 1st.  I
had renewed for 36 months when I got a FedEx letter saying they were
dropping the format, so I went with Cumulus' "Real Country."  I have to
say DG did me a favor, Real is much better for my market!

Linc