Progressive talk gone from WWZN?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jul 25 16:25:21 EDT 2012

On 7/25/2012 4:12 PM, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

> It seems odd to me that money or legal problems with former
> syndicator, Dial
> Global, would not be not behind this. I find it difficult (though not
> 100%
> impossible) to believe that there is a technical problem that would
> silence
> both the local programming (Santos' two daily shows totalling six hours
> Mon-Fri) and the satellite feeds from several different program
> distributors
> (including CCU's Premiere, which distributes Randi Rhodes). Whether money
> problems are or aren't at the root of the problem, I find the idea
> that lack
> of money is the real problem much easier to swallow than the technical
> problems that Santos mentioned in his YouTube video.

If Santos isn't doing his show from the WWZN studios, perhaps the
technical problem is between wherever he's doing his show and WWZN.
Assuming he's also handling the network connections for the shows from
his HQ, too, this would work.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx: 617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com