Progressive talk gone from WWZN?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:27:59 EDT 2012

>----- Original Message -----
>From: Bob DeMattia
>Sent: 07/25/12 09:06 AM
>To: Dan.Strassberg, boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
>Subject: Re: Progressive talk gone from WWZN?

 >From their website, a posting from Jeff Santos: >"We are experiencing technical difficulties on AM 1510 in Boston, but we >are still broadcasting! You can watch the live video stream of Rebuild >America atwww.RevolutionRadioNetwork.com<http://www.revolutionradionetwork.com/> > using >your computer or your mobile device. We are working diligently to solve the >problem, and hope to be back up as soon as possible. Thanks for listening! " >On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net>wrote: > Anyone have more or different info? > >
 I would not normally know or care whether the Red Sox are playing at Fenway Pahk or on the road, but this weekend a
 musical event is taking place at a theater on Commonwealth Avenue on the Boston University campus. It's an annual
 midsummer event, and each year I check to see of the Sox are playing at "home" so I can decide which day to attend,
 since the theater is so close to the ball park that I would have to leave my car near the WBUR studio and walk a
 good distance. No problem on a nice day, but if there's a normal rainy day or lightning storms, that's different.
 Thus I know the games right now are hundreds of miles away, yet WWZN can pick up the Spanish broadcast without trouble
 and carry them as usual. Something does not compute.