Could Mindich have worked a deal to park WFNX on a boat somewhere?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:47:39 EDT 2012

The latest by the way, from bostonradio tweets is that the sale hasn't
closed yet; CC is awaiting a check today or tomorrow and apparently
FNX (now playing songs, titles starting from Z to A) is still running
from Lynn. We wait.