professionalism

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:27:10 EDT 2012

I was on the air in Central Florida as Hurricane Wilma made landfall in the
late late evening/early morning hours. i would be in the middle of talking
and the power would go off.. happened 2 or 3 times and lasted a minute or 2
each time.

For some reason, the ONLY thing that remained on in the ENTIRE building was
the lights on my console.

I'd just sit there, wait for the power to come back on and continue where I
left off. |

Luckily, power never stayed out for very long.

Paul