Talk1017.com redirects to talk 1200

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:10:17 EDT 2012

Yes, that could well be true which is why I can only say "nothing
official yet". Usually if the registrant shows up it would be
something like "amfm licensees". Have read on twitter that the
radio1017.com, registered shortly after the news broke I believe, may
be associated with a pirate station from New Hampshire. A search of
the FCC site says that Clear Channel applied for the WFNX license on
May 25; no word yet of approval.

bostonradio tweet: "Radio1017,com is on the same dedicated server as
the site for the "Party 87.9" pirate in New Hampshire if thats any
indication"