Talk1017.com redirects to talk 1200

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Thu Jul 5 08:54:50 EDT 2012

Sounds kind of cheesy for Clear Channel to be using godaddy as
a registration.  I did a lookup on about a dozen known Clear
Channel domains in Boston, Worcester, and other markets.  I
also checked clearchannel.com.

Every one of them is registered through MarkMonitor.com.

So this, just like radio1017.com which redirects to mia1430,
and is also not registered through MarkMonitor, is a bit
suspicious.

-Bob