Happy 30th Birthday WMJX (Magic 106.7)

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Sun Jan 8 14:25:58 EST 2012

> How does that compare to their more-recently acquired stations?  102.5
> might be a good comparison, since they've been in the format since the
> early '90s but had four different facilities (96.9, 105.7, 99.5, and
> now 102.5), each of which cost much more than 106.7 did back in the
> early 1980s.

Depends on how you want to attribute cost:
96.9 subsequently became WTKK
105.7 subsequently became WROR,

So would you consider the cost of these facilities to be zero
for there current formats?

The cost of 102.5 would be the cash outlay + the value of 99.5.

It should also be noted that many of the GM personalities on their
other properties seems to stay around longer.  Loren and Wally
were inherited from WVBF and are still there.  I think the JW on
102.5 has been around a long time as well.  Maybe not so much
with WTKK.

-Bob