What's Up at 1090?

Richard Chonak rac@server4.gabrielmass.com
Tue Jan 3 17:07:36 EST 2012

I just tuned in and heard some music, ending at 5 o'clock with an
announcement that the program was provided by "G&E Studio" (the agency
for China Radio International); then the signal dropped with no sign-off
announcement or station ID, and WBAL 1090 became audible on the channel.

CRI has a show called "The Shuffle", so perhaps that is what you heard.
http://english.cri.cn/cribb/programs/pk.htm

--RC