Tune-in Radio app

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Tue Jan 3 14:06:04 EST 2012

There are CBS MP3 streams still out there, and that's primarily because of
the standalone Internet radios. If you know the MP3 URL, you can also plug
it into programs that handle those URLs.

But TuneIn does not, and CBS asked TuneIn to block its streams...which they
did. Same deal with Clear Channel and iHeartRadio, though I think CC is
trying to get IHR on standalone Internet radios as an app. There's a Chumby
app, for an example.