Tune-in Radio app

John Francini francini@mac.com
Tue Jan 3 11:24:34 EST 2012

Very interesting -- I have a standalone internet radio in my kitchen, and it can get any of the CBS stations' streams no problem -- I regularly listen to WBZ-FM there, and put on WODS on Christmas Day.  Is it that CBS allows Reciva through, or something else?

Of course the fact that WBZ-FM on Internet won't carry Patriots games due to the NFL's tight control is a different story...